3/10/2009

Fake it Like You Mean it

Lions mating is a noisy affair with lots of growling, meowing and snarling sounds. Afterward the female usually rolls onto her back to lie like that for at least a minute or so.


Yesterday, I saw Mr. Blue Eyes.

I call him that because his eyes are a truly vivid shade of blue - almost too blue.

I suspect tinted contacts - and not genetics - are the reason they matched his sweater so well.

After he left, he called me 10 minutes later and said to me,

I want to attack you all over again.

I laughed.

This was after 20 straight minutes of organ-smashing, bone-shattering, jackhammer sex.

You know what I mean: Bang! bang! bang! over and over and over again, doggy style.

No kissing, no caressing, no intimacy.

The most monotonous, boring type of sex there is - for me at least - not that the men who engage in it give a rat's ass what I think.

Scratch that: He did say he can only enjoy himself if his partner does. Translation: Yell your ass off to convince me you're into it as much as I am.

So I did.

I yelled and screamed and faked the biggest orgasm ever in the history of orgasms and he came with the ferocity of the lion in that picture.

He had a wonderful time and wants to see me again.

Poor guy.

He actually thinks he's great in bed.

And I'm here to cater to his delusion.