6/09/2009

Let's Talk




PLAYLIST
1. Burt Reynolds - The Tonight Show
That's the worst skin condition I've ever seen in my life.
2. Dean Martin & Bob Hope - The Tonight Show
My doc sent me a note, he said "Stop smoking". I rolled it and smoked it.
3. Johnny Carson Tells a Joke No One Gets
Attention Kmart shoppers...
4. Jerry Seinfeld - The Tonight Show
Isn't that Johnson from sales?
5. David Letterman's Second-to-Last Appearance on The Tonight Show
Just how pissed off are you?
6. David Letterman Gets Pissed
Here's a little something for you...
7. Madonna - Late Night with David Letterman
Here's where I keep my socks, here's where I keep my panties.
8. Johnny Carson's Last Appearance on Television
Like I'm going to continue after THAT?!?
9. Matt Damon Does Matthew McConaughey
We'd probably get more chicks if we took our shirts off.
10. Borat - Late Night with David Letterman
You understand???