4/03/2009

Mr. Blue Eyes


Mr. Blue Eyes came back yesterday.

The fourth time in the past three weeks.

And yes, his eyes really are that blue.

(I had to ask him.)

I think it's safe to say he likes me.

A lot.

Shit.

It's been a while since I've been in this position.

And I think I like it.

Or I fucking hate it.

Mostly, I hate what I become when I'm around him - or rather - I hate that I love what I become around him: soft, cuddly and vulnerable.

The softer side of Miss Delite is quite a hottie.

Unfortunately, she has a limited time span that runs out the moment a dude fucks up.

And they always fuck up.

If Mr. Blue Eyes sticks around, things could get messy.

Really messy.

I could get hurt.

He'll definitely get burned.

On the other hand, this could be something more.

More than what I'm used to getting from men.

My god.

If he only knew what he's getting into hanging around with me.

***************************************
NEW POST
Billy Joel