5/09/2009

Proud FM

Patrick Marano & Adam Lawrence


On my way to a call the other night, a really good mix was playing on the radio. I looked it up and it turns out it was Proud FM, the gay music station. Unfortunately, during regular hours they talk too much and there're too many goddamned ads to count, as is the norm with commercial radio, but the selection's upbeat and manages to steer clear from the insipid crap you hear on other stations. If I hear more than two shitty love songs, however, I'm hitting the eject button.

Right now Not Fair by Lily Allen's on and it ain't half bad: "I've spent ages giving head..."

For less chatter and a more eclectic mix, it might be a good idea to tune in after midnight, like I did the other night in the cab.

Oh God - Dance Away by Roxy Music is on. They're killing me! "Dance away the heartache...dance away with me..."

Fuck it, I'll say it: 'Mos know how to party. Now if I can be the meat in a Marano-Lawrence sandwich, my life will be complete.

Ok - crappy song: Dead End Countdown by The New Cities. Who the fuck are they?

Mute!

Proud FM

***********************************************
Not Fair
Dance Away
Dance Away - extended version
***********************************************
NEW POSTS
Aftershock
James Piatt
United Nude
Brian Atwood
Omelle
MET Costume Inst. Gala
MET Gala: WTF?