5/12/2009

This Just in...

Kevin the weather dude's looking sharp for spring

Lovecraft's been in Yorkville for 37 years and now they're leaving

It's where I get my specialty lubes and it'll be a shame to see them go

100 Yorkville's turning out to be one of the hottest addresses in town

The owner of this bike's gorgeous, lives in my building and more than willing to give me a ride...

...or so I imagine

I only watch the Daily Show when the news is topical, like mass panic over swine flu...

John has swine flu!

...or Manhattan getting buzzed by a bad decision

I'm going to fucking kill somebody!

The window dresser at French Connection UK has a twisted imagination...













...and I like it!

Fashion photogs vie for contracts and cash on One Shot, yet another ANTM-style reality show

Pretty boy took the worst pic but of course he got to stay

20 Greatest Reality TV Show Fights - Part 4
I found bupkis searching for more info on One Shot, but I did manage to turn up this little "gem", and yes, that's the beloved Julia Allison as one of the talking heads. Uhh...enjoy?

*************************************************
NEW POSTS
Quote
Chad White
My First Million
*************************************************
Agua del Pozo