11/01/2009

Pics by CC

For Halloween, CC's 80-year-old lawyer goes all out at his place in Forest Hill. He says over 1200 kids stopped by last year...
Welcome

Bloody patient

Grave digger

Brains for dinner

Guillotine

Batman and The Joker

Justice of the Peace

Monster

Alien
__________________________________________________

NEW POST
Herbert von Karajan
__________________________________________________

LINKS
The Apology Project
The Apology Project (vid)

The Apology Project
As I sit down to write my apology I find myself overwhelmed with guilt, shame, and uncertainty. I must admit that when I was first incarcerated I felt more sorry because I was caught than I was about what I had done. I truly did not connect with the pain that I had caused my victims.

The Apology Project, a 1980 conceptual art project, was created by Allan Bridge who employed the pseudonym Mr. Apology. Bridge used an answering machine to record confessions from anonymous callers. More than 1000 hours of confession were recorded, ranging from common confessions to ritualistic murders.

Some of the confessions were published in Bridge's magazine Apology.

This American Life: Apology (broadcast)
It's rare that a successful apology happens.

Group Hug is a website that publishes anonymous confessions. Readers of the site are encouraged to "confess" using a simple form. All confessions go through a lengthy public screening process before appearing on the main page. The site was launched in October 2003 by Gabriel Jeffrey...