11/16/2009

Today's Tip

The RoboKing

VACUUM YOUR HOUSE.

At least once per week. I did mine today, after putting it off for *cough* awhile. What can I say? I hate vacuuming. Three quarters of my place is wall-to-wall carpeting (I rent and can't tear it up), and my vac is designed to tackle the square footage of a dorm room; it takes forever to get it done. But I did it today. Why? Well, because I read this. And if you think it's just Toronto, think again. New York, Ohio...I get itchy just thinking about it. I'm trying not to panic, but goddamnit, it's hard. Is it not enough that I have to deal with a convulsing economy, Swine Flu and the onset of winter? What the fuck's next? Do I really want to know?

I've decided that from now on, I'm going to be diligent about my house cleaning, keep an eye on my purse when I go out and perhaps consider sleeping in the tub. This way, if they ever come to get me, I won't go down without a fight.

More info here and here.