3/18/2010

Gawker: I Quit

COMMENT
Testing..

So, the avatar only shows up now when my comment's promoted? Interesting.

Hey Gawker, grow some stones and disable my account. It's bad enough I've been denied a star after commenting here for 2+ years. It's not like I'm some incoherent, high school dropout with nothing relevant to say - or is that the point?

You know what? Fuck you.

Gawker is mediocre at best. The only time things heat up around here, is when real people fuck up in a BIG WAY, like Tiger Woods or Balloon Boy or those Jersey Shore freaks. So why don't you go out there and stir up some shit before you put everyone to sleep?

And just in case you didn't get it the first time: Fuck. You.

--------------------------------------------
UPDATE
[4:23pm]
Aannd..the avatar's back. Oh well, they should've given me a fucking star a long fucking time ago. It was insulting. They might scramble the comment, which is why I put it here. They'll probably disable the account too, but does it really matter? It's not like they ever wanted me around anyway.

At least here, my comments show up in the black, which is where they fucking belong.

missdelite's AWESOME comments on Gawker / Jezebel

UPDATE
[03.20.10]
Gawker's new EIC, Remy Stern, gave me a star. Yeah, you heard right. Ha! I guess sometimes it pays to kick up a fuss, although I certainly didn't do it with the intention of being rewarded. No, I was genuinely ticked off the other day and right now, I'm still basking in the glow of my verbal bird-flipping. Besides, it feels like I've burned a bridge and I'm not sure what I'm going to do next with my shiny little privilege. I won't stop having opinions, but I don't want to feel censured either. Has Stern put the proverbial loaded gun in the hands of a slightly reckless user? We'll see. But not right now, cause there hasn't been a new post up on that site since Friday @ 7:25pm. Where'd they all go? Oh god, I've broken Gawker already!
___________________________________________________