3/05/2010

Where is He?

Damn you, Icarus. Don't you know those wings are made of wax??

Mr. Kamikaze has disappeared. I haven't heard from him in a week and I've no clue what's happened. This, after several weeks of exchanging "I miss you" texts and emails.

He ran into a spot of trouble in Africa, which I won't elaborate on cause it's no one's business, but immediately after giving me the news, his messages stopped and he hasn't been responding to mine. Actually, he might be on his way back home right now to sort things out, but I really don't know.

Some men get funny when they run into difficulty. They shut down and don't let anyone in for fear of looking weak and stupid. I can only assume he's cut me off for this reason - cause like I said - he's not talking to me.

If, however, he's in jail or has been captured by pirates, he'll have a series of increasingly despondent texts and emails to come home to.

At this point, I've pretty much written off the notion of ever seeing him again.

Of course...he could be dead. That, too, is a possibility.