2/02/2009

Oh, Matt.

Two for the Money_2005


Sure Al can act, but can he make women cream with just one look? Nope.


Wanna touch his buckle?


Me likey yummy bummy.


Hot Daaaamnnnn.


Hi Matt.

Whatcha been doin'?

Anything good lately?

I've been seeing you a lot in the tabloids: surfin'....runnin'....impregnatin'...makin' shitty movies...

Dude, you've got sooo much potential. And yet so little significance as an actor. Doesn't Hollyweird take you seriously? Did they ever?

Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. Didn't think I would, but I did. I've got nothing against a well-executed romantic comedy. This doesn't mean I want to see the same movie repackaged under a new title. Again. And again. And again.

For god's sake, do something different.

Two for the Money
was good. You were demolished by Pacino's acting chops, but your sex appeal evened out the playing field. Do more of that.

How about a heist movie? Have you done one of those?

Or you could be a mobster politician with a heart of gold.

Catch my drift? Mix it up a little, ok?

America's counting on you.

And by "America", I mean me.

Do it, dude.

Before you lose your hair.

Hugs and kisses,

Miss Delite


Two for the Money trailer


************************************
NEW POST
Guess Who?