2/28/2009

This Just in...

Cute bags for spring
Hudson Bay Centre


He's mesmerized by her psychedelic coat
Indigo Books


Oh Jessica, why didn't you wear THIS at the Oscars?
TNT


Spring is here!
Teatro Verde


More White House than my house
Teatro Verde


Your guess is as good as mine
Feheley Fine Art


70% off don't mean shite when you're broke


Is this resto - True - trying to tell me something?


There's a Statue of Liberty down the block, so I guess the sculptures were done for Obama


I see 100 Yorkville's coming along nicely


Wouldn't mind living here if it weren't so close to traffic


Hot spot with the Queen West theatre crowd
Epicure Cafe


Helloooo Miss Fancy Tights!
It's a trend


Popular burger joint
Queen St. W


Creepy buildings around Queen's Park & ...


...the University of Toronto campus


I'll do a feature on this part of town later


Nice stone work - I hope they never tear it down


Centre for Addiction and Mental Health - aka the frickin' nuthouse
1001 Queen St. W


My neighbour is one fugly ass building

************************************************
NEW POSTS
Alexander McQueen
Christian Dior: Haute Couture
Tilda for AnOther
WTF?